Removing cinder from dashboard

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Sat Dec 1 19:17:41 UTC 2012

Hello,

I just did yet another openstack-demo-install on some server and this
one will not use swift and cinder, therefore I want it removed from the
dashboard.
Merely uninstalling the packages didn't seem to do anything, except
making dashboard spitting out an error about not being able to retrieve
the quota.
Looking through the settings.py in /usr/share/openstack-dashboard there
doesn't seem to be anything relevant to this and trying to remove the
service via keystone service-delete borked the whole keystone auth for
some reason.

Any pointers welcome.

Regards,
Lucian