Cloud SIG IRC meetings (their current utility, future)

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 12 14:06:54 UTC 2012

The Cloud SIG meetings in IRC haven't been very popular for the past few
months. There's probably a number of reasons for this (maybe the new
schedule isn't as convenient as the survey indicated it would be, etc.), but
I think the main one is simply that we haven't had a lot that we've needed
to decide. (No one is clamoring with agenda items.)

Would be valuable to work on increasing the visibility of and participation
in the IRC meetings? Personally, I'm more of mailing list person, and think
it might be better to just focus discussion here. What do you think?