to ec2-user or not to ec2-user?

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 21:04:40 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 1:40 PM, Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 01:32:35PM -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> > >  - We're making images for EC2 and for other cloud systems as well.
> > I know we're doing ec2. what are the other image types?
>
> A downloadable one which will work in OpenStack, Eucalyptus, CloudStack,
> OpenNebula and for that matter as a simple KVM guest if you like.

So I read that as "we are currently making images for ec2 AND currently
making images for other cloud systems as well (presumably as part of the
release engineering process" .... which is what I meant by "what are the
other images types" - are they qcow2? raw? ????  But it sonds like we have
none because it sounds like there is not actually a decision made. Yes?