keystone config file defaults

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 17:40:51 UTC 2012

I'd say, no.  We should not be setting a default at all.  Ther is a
readically different approach between Fedora and Debian regarding thee
state that an application is in post Package install.  The Debian
approach will make you go through  the configuration,  and leave you
with a working application.  THe Fedora approach assumes that you are
doing an unattended  install and upgrade,  and that you will configure
the application afterwards.

Our sample configuration file should instead be commented to show the
user what they need to set in order to get the various back ends
working.  But assuming MySQL,  SQLITE,  or LDAP,  will be wrong for some
subset of users.