Openstack on Fedora 17

Michael Adeyeye micadeyeye at ngportal.com
Fri Jun 8 20:26:40 UTC 2012

Yes, it is, see http://fpaste.org/ADLn/

>  There might be something informative in /var/log/glance/*.log
api.log - http://fpaste.org/MBYh/

registry.log - http://fpaste.org/cY97/; I can see some errors here. But
I can connect using glance as username and password via the terminal. I
don't why glance-registry is throwing an error here.

>  There have been selinux updates recently which you may not have.
>  Could you try after doing:
>
>     yum install selinux-policy
>
>  Or if that doesn't work, to eliminate selinux temporarily
>
>     setenforce 0
I just did this; and glance index gives no response.

>  I also notice errors from the openstack-db --init commands:
>  ERROR 1396 (HY000) at line 2: Operation CREATE USER failed for 'glance'@'localhost'
>  I've not seen that before, so I'll need to look into that at least.
the username glance already exist in the DB; that's why it prompted the
error.