RFC: Cloud Interop FAD

Garrett Holmstrom gholms at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 19 03:58:46 UTC 2012

On 2012-06-18 9:33, Mo Morsi wrote:
> I suggest checking out Aeolus [1] as part of this as well. Its a
> software suite that we're developing for Fedora to enable cross cloud
> communication and compatibility.
>
> I can help coordinate some hacking on and using Aeolus as part of this.
> We can add support for new cloud providers, develop some tools to launch
> instances against cloud providers, write up some docs, and more.

That's a good thought.  AFAIK the kinds of tasks that benefit the most
from FADs tend to be those that:

1) benefit from high levels of communication between task forces that
don't usually work on the same thing at once
2) get something intrinsically useful done in a day

Can you think of any Aeolus-related tasks that fit the bill?