Cinder issues with Openstack EPEL

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Mon Nov 19 16:06:04 UTC 2012

On 19.11.2012 15:13, Pádraig Brady wrote:
> So following the above link, I assume you've run
> openstack-demo-install which:
> sets up cinder with keystone as follows:
>
> https://github.com/fedora-openstack/openstack-utils/blob/a978b04/utils/openstack-demo-install#L202

Yes, with the mention that I had a dedicated lvm partition for the VG,
not a loop img.

> Is the output of `keystone endpoint-list` as expected?

Yes.

> Also probably not related to your issue above,
> but in case you missed it, please edit targets.conf as per:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Create_Cinder_Volumes#Integration_with_tgtd

Yes, I was aware of that issue.

The thing is that in the meanwhile I reinstalled and now it works, it's
odd!
Oh well, it's working now. Will try to add a second compute node, see
if I encounter any issues there.

Thanks!

Nux!
www.nux.ro