Adding a compute node and quantum configurations

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Tue Nov 20 18:26:36 UTC 2012

On 20.11.2012 17:41, Nux! wrote:
>>> What's wrong?
>>
>> Did you not have this working a few days ago?
>
> I did, on the controller, it works fine, but not on this compute
> node. I'll try to dig some more, probably I misconfigured something.

Any reason why the keystonerc from the controller (which works fine)
shouldn't work also on the additional node? I did change the OS_AUTH_URL
to:
xport OS_AUTH_URL=http://controller:5000/v2.0/

Also, another thing that seems odd to me, there is no /var/glance on
the additional node. Where are the images stored?

Nux!
www.nux.ro