AWS tools for Fedora

Danishka Navin danishka at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 09:21:06 UTC 2013

i have installed following rpm but there are only few ec2 commands

s3.amazonaws.com/ec2-downloads/ec2-api-tools.noarch.rpm

ec2-ami-tools-version  ec2-delete-bundle      ec2-migrate-manifest
ec2-bundle-image       ec2-download-bundle    ec2-unbundle
ec2-bundle-vol         ec2-migrate-bundle     ec2-upload-bundle

--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com