/usr/bin/ps missing from fedora:22 docker base image

Brian (bex) Exelbierd bex at pobox.com
Tue Jul 7 16:20:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

It appears that /usr/bin/ps was dropped as it was an indirect dependency
in f21.  Can we put it back?  If this was a purposeful decision, can
someone point me at the thread as I couldn't find the discussion.

The dependency chain, for those interested was:

procps needed by initscripts needed by dhclient|ppp needed by
NetworkManager needed by rolekit needed by
fedora-release-server|generic-release-server needed by generic-release
needed by fedora-repos needed by fedora-release

Thank you.

regards,

bex