Maintaining Fedora-Dockerfiles

Michael DePaulo mikedep333 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 04:17:07 UTC 2015

FYI,

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 07:56:24PM +0530, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:
>> However I understand this is more work for us, but IMO we need to
>> follow this or something for easy maintenance of the files.
>> [1] https://github.com/fedora-cloud/Fedora-Dockerfiles.git
>
> With the plan to have something akin to dist-git for dockerfiles (part
> of https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Layered_Docker_Image_Build_Service),
> this makes perfect sense.
[...]

That would be perfect for the X2Go Dockerfiles that I am developing
(but have not finished & merged yet.) The desktop environment images
should really be layered on top of the x2go-minimal image.
https://github.com/mikedep333/Fedora-Dockerfiles/tree/add-x2go/x2go
https://github.com/fedora-cloud/Fedora-Dockerfiles/pull/84

-Mike