atomic builds still broken

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Thu Sep 10 04:29:20 UTC 2015

>From what I can tell the the atomic builds are still broken [1]. The
cloud base builds are working [2]. I was able to perform a localbuild
by changing the "Install Tree" from [3] to match what is set for the cloud
base build [4].

Is that the problem that is breaking the builds? How do we get the
location updated?

The good news is that I get an image that is finally built against
F23!

<<<<<<
-bash-4.3# cat /etc/redhat-release
Fedora release 23 (Twenty Three)
<<<<<<

The bad news is that we are still having the same "mounting" problems
that we were seeing in the rawhide builds where sysroot isn't mounted
properly:

<<<<<<
-bash-4.3# ls /sysroot/
-bash-4.3# rpm-ostree status
error: No such file or directory
<<<<<<

Any tips for getting these issues fixed?

Dusty

[1] - http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=11016111
[2] - http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=10985173
[3] - http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/mash/atomic/23/