Two-Week Atomic actual deliverables

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 11 19:25:34 UTC 2015

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 01:54:24PM -0400, Dusty Mabe wrote:
> So Lala and I have agreed to kind of head up the vagrant effort and
> get the images into Atlas. Although we didn't explicitly talk about it
> I think he is able to test VirtualBox while I am able to test Libvirt.
> This is manual testing for now but hopefully we can go with A/C as a
> result of this manual testing.
> Note: Lala is currently very sick but hopefully that won't last long.
> If we had other volunteers that would be great!

So, I guess one option is to call for human testing of the candidate
vagrant images every two weeks. That doesn't seem very sustainable,
though. And, kind of by design, it's likely that the images published
will be the ones from the very night before, allowing for a very short
window for that kind of testing....

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>