Fedora Code of Conduct Discussion

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Tue Dec 7 03:52:21 UTC 2010

On 12/06/2010 08:29 PM, Brian Pepple wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-12-06 at 09:59 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> Cons:
>>
>> * Some people will ignore or note that they didn't sign it or agree to
>>    it, so don't think they should be bound by it.
> Spot mentioned on the board list that if we want to have contributors
> sign the code of conduct at the same time the new cla we need to make a
> decision on this asap.

I think this is simply a matter of convenience - not asking people to go
through bureaucracy more than they need to.

I'd prefer to not hold up the FPCA for this; we haven't decided if (a) a
code of conduct is needed, or if one is, (b) if it should be signed, or
simply posted - let alone sent to the board for approval, etc.

-Robyn