ok, cwg is official, now what?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Fri Nov 19 21:12:36 UTC 2010

I sent a notice to fab list about initial membership (yay), and now it's
time to get to work.

I'm going to stick around awhile (if you don't mind) to help guide the
process along.  And, I don't recall if I had mentioned it to everyone
yet, so let me also mention that Karsten Wade will be lurking too, in
his words:
"I'm proposing that ... I could fill a special advisory role as
'interpreter and commiter-to TOSW(1)'".
(1) http://theopensourceway.org/wiki/Main_Page

In proposing the charter for the group, I splatted a few ideas about
some initial tasks,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Community_Working_Group#Tasks_for_the_Working_Group
but that's purely advisory, it's ultimately up to this group to decide
on how best to proceed.

So, having all that, I'd suggest trying to arrange some (semi-regular?)
meetings, say on irc (or whatever).  Should we setup something on
whenisgood.net or other suggestions?

-- Rex