ok, cwg is official, now what?

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 20 00:39:30 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-11-19 at 15:12 -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
> I'm going to stick around awhile (if you don't mind) to help guide the
> process along.  And, I don't recall if I had mentioned it to everyone
> yet, so let me also mention that Karsten Wade will be lurking too, in
> his words:

Sounds good to me.

> So, having all that, I'd suggest trying to arrange some (semi-regular?)
> meetings, say on irc (or whatever).  Should we setup something on
> whenisgood.net or other suggestions?

IRC would be best for me, and I'm available most of the time. It would
probably be best to schedule the first meeting sometime after the
Thanksgiving holiday (since it looks like most of the group is
US-based).

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E