whenisgood results, 18:00 utc tuesday

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Mon Nov 29 17:53:44 UTC 2010

http://whenisgood.net/mk23fz/results/3d35ea

Looks like Tue, Thu have a 2 hr slot available, 18-20 utc, and Fri 18
utc (if I did the math/conversions right).

In the interests of moving quicker, allow me to suggest
18:00 UTC Tue, Nov 30
as an initial meeting time (in #fedora-meeting or whatever).

Holler if that doesn't work for you, otherwise, see you there.

I'll try to whip up some sort of quick-n-dirty agenda on the wiki
somewhere, based largely on the initial tasks laid out in the groups'
charter.  Please feel free suggest other topics as well (or remind me if
you've mentioned them before).

-- Rex