Hi, CWG! (Is this thing on?)

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 14 18:02:05 UTC 2014

At the Fedora Project Board call today, one thing we talked about is the
desire for a slightly more active CWG. Right now, it appears that the board
is the first level of escalation, and we hope that could be the last resort.

In fact, I think I'd like to see a bit more of an activist role in the
duities of "aid[ing] in communication, defusing tense situations, and
keeping conversations flowing along productive paths" -- we've had a couple
of threads on both the users and devel mailing lists recently which could
use that.

The wiki page says "Currently, the Community Working Group is not meeting.
Once reformulated, regular meetings will recommence." What would it take to
get that rolling again?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>