[Design-team] theme song

Subodh subodh.bhagat at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 08:23:44 UTC 2009

Hi all,

       I am still waiting for someone to come up with lyrics for theme
song for fedora community. In the meantime, I have tried to create a
sound theme for next fedora release, For now I am putting up for review,
the system start sound, and the other sounds will be matching the main
theme. Please give your comments on the sound, which you can hear at:

http://sbhagat.fedorapeople.org/F12-theme.ogg

Thanks and regards,
Subodh Bhagat