[Design-team] Final wallpaper selection

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 14:10:04 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 09:50 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> According to the Design schedule[1], today is the day to have the
> Alpha wallpapers bundled up in a package.  I believe Martin said that
> he could do the packaging, but was waiting on a selection by the
> team.  If I'm not mistaken, the things that need to happen are:
>
> * The team needs to decide on a selection of wallpaper for the F12
>   Alpha release today.
>
> * Ensure Martin knows the selection and packages the selection(s) into
>   Rawhide, replacing the Leonidas backgrounds, if possible, to save
>   space.
>
> Did I correctly capture everything?
>
> Paul
Mostly yep. The final deadline for Wallpaper packaged for Alpha is set
to 2009-08-14, today was supposed initial packages to be ready, so I've
put them together (see my other mail). I've also slipped the final
selection explicitly to 2009-08-11 so that we have time to modify the
packages with that in mind as well as time to gain some more feedback
now that the selection has been narrowed.

Martin