[Design-team] [F12 Artwork] Constantine backgrounds packages

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 22:52:54 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 13:01 -0300, Jayme Ayres wrote:
> 2009/8/4 Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at gmail.com>:
> > On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 11:02 -0300, Jayme Ayres wrote:
> >> I really would like to see my concept on package.
> >> (=
> >
> > This one:
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Fedora-wall-jayme-VII.jpg
> > is currently in the -extras one :-)
>
> I meant that I would like to see this in constantine-backgrounds as a
> candidates to be a default.

Well, I'm not really inclined either way and there seems to be
non-ignorable amount of people who want it in default so I moved it to
default for now. The updated packages are now in koji:

http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/constantine-backgrounds/11.90.1/1.fc12/noarch/constantine-backgrounds-11.90.1-1.fc12.noarch.rpm
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/constantine-backgrounds/11.90.1/1.fc12/noarch/constantine-backgrounds-extras-11.90.1-1.fc12.noarch.rpm

Martin