[Design-team] Updated desktop background survey

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Aug 10 08:10:47 UTC 2009

On 08/08/2009 02:44 AM, William Jon McCann wrote:

> I have updated the desktop background survey I started last year with
> some of the artwork that has appeared in the meantime.
>
> http://www.gnome.org/~mccann/art/State%20of%20the%20Art%20-%20Wallpapers%20-%202009-08-07.pdf
>
> Hope you find it interesting.

I think it may be more interesting if in addition of a large but dry
dump of image it would contain some analysis. Like for example how
openSUSE does inblude a large group of photos (which are not always of
the greatest quality) and how Ubuntu used to be simplistic but
consistent with browns (and now it exploring fro ways to include a large
number of photos too).
But being *your* article, it should include *your* analysis, since
probably each of us has different points of view.