[Design-team] Updated desktop background survey

William Jon McCann william.jon.mccann at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:45:12 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 6:42 AM, Nicu Buculei<nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> On 08/10/2009 11:24 AM, Cata wrote:
>> How i logging on this ?
>> I have a beautifull image ...
>
> Since this is intended only for testing the functionality, you have to
> ask one of the gallery admins (me or Mo) for an account (one of the
> items in my wishlist is FAS integration, so the accounts are automated,
> but we are not there...)

Right.  So this is one of the problems with this approach.  We want
our pool of contributors to be larger than the FAS user set and much
larger than the set of people that would be interested in asking for
permission for an account and then having to move their photos from
flickr into this gallery.

Jon