[Design-team] About the Fedora Art Studio Spin

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Tue Aug 11 15:06:20 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-08-11 at 12:02 -0300, Jayme Ayres wrote:

> +1
> As the name "Creative Suite" you do not think a very back of the Adobe
> Creative Suite? I think "Art Studio" is not so original, because there
> is the Ubuntu Studio, but it would be far more of a name of a
> proprietary software.

The specific names aren't important right now, I just wanted to gauge
interest in the idea of having an 'everything' spin and having smaller,
more focused spins.

(but I seriously doubt Ubuntu is original in their naming 'Ubuntu
Studio' either... I've used many many apps named * Studio or * Art
Studio over the years...)