[Design-team] Constantine

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Thu Jul 2 02:22:34 UTC 2009

Hi Manuel,

On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 18:55 -0500, bm90fox wrote:
> Ok, I'm resending them

There are a few issues with the design:

- we have had a general rule for a long time now that we don't put
release names in the artwork

- the usage of the Fedora logo mark as a border violates multiple logo
usage rules :)

- you can't use a keyline around the Fedora logomark either - logo
guidelines rule.

- adding the laurel to the Fedora logomark is also a clear violation of
Fedora logo usage guidelines

- it doesn't look like the 'Constantine' typeface is the correct one,
but either way it is a good idea to steer clear of having text in
artwork like that because of translation issues