[Design-team] Constatine Brainstorming

angella inzinga ainzinga at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:04:06 UTC 2009

I've been toying with a coin-imagery based idea of the campgate. I like a
gate idea because we can incorporate a lot of symbolism for unifying 2
sides, and transition (idea I'm currently playing with is a barely visible
binary going through the gate, on the other side turning into the 4
foundations, art and music and so on) and the idea of a beacon. I'm hoping
to have something up to post soon. Here's some pictures of the coins, and a
quick blurb:

http://www.beastcoins.com/Topical/Architecture/Campgate.htm

angie