[Design-team] Proposal for wallpaper to Constantine

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Jul 27 13:30:37 UTC 2009

On 07/27/2009 03:09 PM, Jayme Ayres wrote:

> So I wanted to propose a new design. According to the Tasks [1]
> tomorrow (Tue 2009-07-28) is the deadline for the Alfa Walpaper.
> [1] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-design-tasks.html

The deadline is supposed to be about submitting concepts, not finished
images.

>> I also am disappointed to see very few proposals so far for the
>> *additional* wallpapers, we have so far only Tatica's design for
>> kids/education.
>
> I am too, and that is why I made my proposal, I believe that the
> current proposals are good but can be improved.

According to the schedule, after this deadline we have one more week for
some polishing (*not* final, release quality work) and packaging.

This should work as a reminder: if you work on some concepts and have
not shared them with the team yet, please do it. I think this
development cycle we will enforce deadlines and schedule, so if a
submission comes too late, it may be too late.