[Design-team] Constantine

angella inzinga ainzinga at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 23:33:06 UTC 2009

I like the East meets West, that gives us tons of room to work lots of
things in. The coinage from the age has some very big themes- props to the
military (not too useful) and something called a 'camp
gate<http://fc.kcsd.org/%7Evciviletti/cpwpages2/CampGate.html>'.
Gates are nice for East meets west.  Winged Victory in a chariot is also
featured, and it's is nice, but looks like an Christian angel.

Angie