[Design-team] Constantine

Samuele Storari sstorari at byte-code.com
Mon Jun 29 13:19:51 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I talked with Nicu about the Mosaic Theme at Fudcon just yesterday, and I think will be a good idea to work on.
Maybe not as a mosaic effect, but a mosaic "subject".

We can also think to an "Innovation Theme" cos Constantine the Emperor was the first to allow the Christian Religion all around the Roman Emp. so we can work on the innovation aspect and not on the religious side of the approach, maybe it will work.

So another idea we can work on is a "spiritual Focused theme", 'cause Constantine decide to allow the religion only before dyin'; and for SPIRITUAL I don't mean RELIGIOUS focused but something about the "Soul" and the Soul is common to every people in the world.

Maybe I can work on some other idea in those days so we can try to work on some little mockup.

Samuele