[Design-team] F11 Sleeve design

Clint Savage herlo at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 19 05:46:43 UTC 2009

> Agreed.
>
> Moving on, I just noticed that one of your images is incorrect[1].  It
> should say Install Media instead of Live Media on the left hand side.
>  I can probably fix it later tonight, but if you have a few minutes
> it'd probably be faster.  In addition, a 64-bit installer sleeve would
> be a bonus.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Clint
>
> 1 - http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Resources/Fedora%20Release%20Themes/F11/sleeves/PNG%20Previews/F11LiveMediaSleeve_mo_x86installdvd-page001.png

Okay,

Looks like I was able to complete the uploads of the Sleeves to the
F11 Media Artwork page[1].  I'd like to get these over to the printer
tomorrow, so I wanted to get a sign off from a few of the design team
folks.

Still need to get the CD/DVD Labels done too.  Though that should be much easer

Cheers,

Clint

1 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_Media_Artwork