[Design-team] DVD Label Print - Test

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org
Wed May 20 15:12:56 UTC 2009

Nicu Buculei escreveu:
> On 05/20/2009 05:18 PM, Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:
>> Hello Guys!
>>
>> I'm doing some tests with the Susmit's artwork using our Media Printer.
>>
>> Please, take a look at: http://www.rodrigopadula.com/
>
> I think they came out pretty nice.

Yes

> The background seems a bit noisy and the logo not very distinct from the
> background, but those are not major problems IMO. I like the result.

I think the Lion needs to be more blue, like in the Máirin's photo and
the background more simple, without a lot of effects to distinct the
logo and white text.

I printed the original jpg published by Susmit, using the CMYK version
the  print quality will be improved, I guess.

--

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
M.Sc. Student - COPPE/UFRJ