[Design-team] testing fedora-art-list at redhat.com forwarding to design-team at lists.fedoraproject.org

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu May 21 08:59:30 UTC 2009

On 05/20/2009 05:46 PM, Hisham Abdel-Magid wrote:

> i´ve seen this on previous threads, but Mairin stated that:
>
> ¨If you're reading this >>FROM<< design-team at lists.fedoraproject.org
> <mailto:design-team at lists.fedoraproject.org> then the forward that Marek
> set up for us worked! woo!¨
>
> and that´s why i asked about ¨from¨ which list am i receiving the mail? ^_^

The old (art) list is *closed*, you are not supposed o receive anything
from it. But we set up a forward, in case something relevant is sent by
accident to it, the messages is not lost but redirected to the proper
list (design). We had to try it is running correctly, so we "spammed"
the list with a few test messages.