[Design-team] F11 Media Artwork is uploaded

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 14:33:46 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 7:14 PM, Clint Savage <herlo at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I've been able to complete the upload of the CD / DVD Labels to the
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_Media_Artwork page.  I'd like to
> have a few people run through the labels themselves to make sure
> there's no typos and that everyone is happy with the choices I've
> made.
>
> +1s will remove the draft status on the page.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Clint

that sleeve looks really nice!
good job.

Just one point for the disc labels.
I have a real official Fedora 10 (thanx Max Spevack) here and in that
i noticed the blue disc label color doesn't really fit the sleeve
colors.
In the F11 artwork the sleeve colors are a lot darker then the ones of
F10 and yet the label color is still the same.

Long story short. Darken the label color to fit the sleeve color.
Or use the labels of Jayme Ayres (those really look good!)

Just my opinion,
Mark.