[Design-team] Still need help on the Games Spin Screenshots :)

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Wed Nov 18 21:31:35 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

So we still have a few screenshots left for the Games Spin. I was
wondering if anyone is interested in helping fill the gaps - we are very
close to full coverage.

Here's what we need, please claim a letter if you're interested in
helping out!

1) P (11) - (Pachi El Marciano, Emilia Pinball, Pingu, Pioneers, Pipe
Night Dreams, Pipe Panic, Planets, Poker 2D, Power Manga, PyChess,
PySolFC)

2) R (4) - (Raid 'em, Ri-Li, Rocks 'N Diamonds, Rogue)

3) S (10) - (Scorched 3D, Scorch Went Bonkers, Seahorse Adventures,
Shippy, SolarWolf, Sopwith, Stellarium, Stormbaan Coureur, SuperTux,
SuperTux Kart)

Some guidelines:

* The images should be 300px x 225 px
* The image should include a screenshot and put a logo in it too.
* If the game doesn't have a logo, make a simple one for it and put it
in the image.
* You don't need to run the game to obtain the screenshot. Many of the
games have screenshots posted on their homepages that you can use.

Other missing images that I think Hisham is going to cover:
Net Panzer
Quarry

The upstream on this game is dead so we may drop it from the page:

NetHack: Vulture's Eye and Vulture's Claw

Thanks to everyone for your help so far! We are very close, let's finish
this!