[Design-team] Still need help on the Games Spin Screenshots :)

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Thu Nov 26 19:53:54 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 16:31 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> So we still have a few screenshots left for the Games Spin. I was
> wondering if anyone is interested in helping fill the gaps - we are very
> close to full coverage.

We are done. I just checked in the last of the games images and we now
have complete coverage. You rock. 127 games. This may be the most
complete set of free game screenshots around. Congrats!

Right now it's just a flat page, and takes a long time to load. I'd like
to design it such that maybe the games could be browsed slide-show style
by category. Does anyone have ideas for how we could make the most of
these screenshots so they are easier to browse?

Thanks,