[Design-team] Getting a Ticket

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Nov 27 17:33:52 UTC 2009

On 11/27/2009 07:16 PM, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
> Hi

Hi,

> I was looking at the available and active design tickets at
> https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1. What I couldn't figure
> out was how to obtain the ticket or request for one.

Look at the rows where "Owner" is "somebody" or empty. Open the ticket,
add comments and before submitting make sure you check the "accept" ticket.

If you can't find  an unsignet interesting ticket, look at those
_without_ an "*" (the star means the ticked was accepted by someone). If
the ticket has no activity for a long time, add a comment showing your
interest, to see if the requester still needs it and if the owner work
on it or no. Wait for a short while and act accordingly.