[Design-team] [SPAM] hello

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Sep 7 07:35:26 UTC 2009

On 09/07/2009 09:03 AM, kanza aman wrote:

>  hello.

Hi,

> i have submitted my wallpaper for ticket#25 of fedora educationa
> wallpaper,logo,wikibanner but couldn't received any reply yet...awaiting
> 4 its approval. thanks.

Do not be in such a hurry, it was over the week-end :p

Regarding your wallpaper proposal, there are a few things about it:
- we have a rule to *not* use the fedora logo in wallpapers, this make
the re-branding and life for derivative distributions easier. It also
make less concerns about re-distribution and trademark protection;
- you used anyway a *very bad* version of the logo, breaking all the
usage guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines -
wrong shape, wrong typeface, wrong color;
- as you can see, the ticket #25 has already an owner working on it
(tatica) and the requester is happy with the result, the ticket is
pretty much closed. But there are a lot of other unassigned tickets
waiting for you!