[Design-team] F12 Wallpaper 9-16-09 0000 UTC

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 08:54:20 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 22:02 -0500, Michael Beckwith wrote:
> The links and files are the same, but they have been updated with my latest work.
>
> ----------------------
>
> http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/mosaic/F12-mosaic-background.png
>
> all versions available in the folder including the latest svg up until now.
>
> --
> ~Michael
> http://michaelbox.net
Honestly, I don't like your approach. I think what this design needs is
slightly better shaping of the tiles, colour change towards the
perspective mosaico design we are using now and figuring out its
transition to some background. Just placing the already prepared SVG
against almost random background does not seem to work very well...

Anyway, that's just my opinion, others might disagree, so don't feel
discouraged by it ;-)

Martin