[Design-team] FUDCon EMEA 2010

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Apr 6 14:59:04 UTC 2010

On 04/06/2010 05:48 PM, Marcus Moeller wrote:

>> Back (No Fedora): http://shnurapet.fedorapeople.org/fedorabbit.svg
>
> That's exactly how I am feeling today...

Do you have the same dark, grim, rainy weather as here, that totally
destroys the spring and the tree blossom I am trying to photograph these
days?

As for the little rabbit, I can see him holding a scythe (you know, the
rabbit shinigami/gream reaper from hell).

Now seriously, every time someone said the "mascot" word close to any
Fedora design topic we ended with huge flamewars.