[Design-team] My First completed Task!!

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Apr 6 15:05:53 UTC 2010

On 04/06/2010 05:30 PM, Manuel Escudero wrote:
> Ok, we need a better organization system in that Task queue... Anyway,

It seems we may get some students helping with organizing the queue.

> I think that they want a change, and more that a change a logo, the
> picture that you sent me is a Screenshot of Revisor,

Yes, but the screenshot contains something that look like a logo.

> I'll reopen the ticket and about why I didn't uploaded the images and
> their sources to the ticket is because they were too big to be attached,
> the system threw me a size error :)

I am not sure what the exact limits are but if they are too low we may
need to ask for them to be increased.

However, how the image was created, with which app? It was exported
directly from Inkscape? I opened one of the PNG files in GIMP, it was
364KB and just saved it again, without doing anything else, the file
size decreased to 197KB.