[Design-team] My First completed Task!!

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 06:31:29 UTC 2010

*Ok, So I have to do the work using the ".svg" files instead of the ".png"
ones, so my final work can be in a ".svg" format right? and I have to work
in Inkscape by example... Right, I'll do all of that, and when both banners
are finished, I'll replace the "wrong" atthachaments with the right ones...*
*
*
*Sorry for the mistakes, I'm new.*
*