[Design-team] F13 Release Banner

Fabian A. Scherschel fabsh at lamerk.org
Wed Apr 21 13:24:35 UTC 2010

Hi, again!

Sorry for the delay, I'm pretty busy ATM planning a conference and whatnot... ;)

This is a third version of the banner. Back to the realistic rocket. I
think this one is the simplest, possibly cleanest version. Should I
change the screenshot to display more windows etc? Notice that the
firetrail is behind the window now.

Fab

# Fabian A. Scherschel
# Podcaster, Blogger, Fedora Contributor
# https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FabianScherschel