[Design-team] Upcoming Fedora 13 Schedule Tasks

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 00:11:09 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 09:59:47AM -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Start       End         Name
> Tue 13-Apr  Tue 27-Apr  Create DVD/CD label and sleeve artwork
> Tue 27-Apr  Mon 10-May  Polish/Finalize Release Party Posters
> Tue 04-May  Mon 17-May  Create Final Release Banners
> Wed 12-May  Wed 12-May  Fedora 13 Final Release Readiness Meeting

Anyone willing to take a crack at the labels and sleeves?  IIRC the
labels are very easy to modify, because there's not much to do.
They're a flat color because that cuts down on printing costs.  Some
text needs changing, I think, like the release number and copyright
year.

The sleeves are a little more challenging, but not too hard.  The text
on the back of the sleeve should probably stay as is, with minor
changes for release number and copyright year.