[Design-team] Blue Abomination

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Tue Apr 27 17:21:54 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 19:08 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 17:58 +0100, Nelson Marques wrote:
> > I've managed to scrap this out (just a regular hack). If anyone has a
> > good wallpaper on the shelf and wants to donate it to go along with the
> > theme (soon going beta), please feel free to forward it to me.
> >
> > Any other criticism about it and ideas, I'm receptive. This is not a
> > Fedora Project thingie, was just just some twisted experience to get me
> > closer to GTK theming. I'll probably change this in the future for the
> > Nodoka engine, as someone has spoken highly of it and so my work from
> > scratch.
> >
> > I know the icons are ugly, I also accept contributions on that field.
> >
> Sorry if I lost it in some other thread, but what exactly are you
> talking about (I mean, give some URL or attachment for screenshot of
> what you talk about) -- IIRC, you were experimenting with the new Ubuntu
> gtk engine, right?

Right, a link ;) How can I forget.

Blue Abomination: http://fedora-art.org/content/show.php/Blue
+Abomination?content=123506&PHPSESSID=57d1cb3528c4e41643fd27a8a723453a

Equinox GTK Engine x86_64 Package:
http://fedora-art.org/content/show.php/GTK+Equinox+Engine?content=123488

It's just a small hack of Equinox Radiance. I've worked out a gtkrc
(which I'm not using at the moment) as I don't like the way how Radiance
gtkrc is done. I've never looked before into GTK theming, so this was
mainly to look around and toy a bit. But in the future I want to look
deeper into this. If we have an engine like Nodoka laying around, why
not use it? :)

nelson

> Martin

Nelson Marques