[Design-team] Introduction

Martha Benitez mbenitez at redhat.com
Fri Apr 30 16:14:43 UTC 2010

Hello,

My name is Martha and I would like to become a member of your team.

I've thought about contributing to the Fedora Project for a while and
although my background is in Computer Science, I'd like to learn about
design.

I can't say that I have any real experience but I'm looking forward to
learn to use the OS design tools available in Fedora. I've used some
design tools before for recreation and took a course in GUI design in
college.

In the beginning I think my contributions would mainly be small tasks
like: https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/111
(which BTW I could start working on if that sounds good)

Looking forward to learning from all your cool work,

Martha Benitez