[Design-team] Design/Artwork wiki pages

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Aug 3 06:30:27 UTC 2010

On 08/03/2010 03:34 AM, Emily Dirsh wrote:

> This was discussed last week in the meeting, and since no one
> volunteered, and I had a few spare minutes I took it upon myself to make
> some changes to the design team wiki page. ;)

Thank you for kicking us out of our lethargy, I added a couple of small
formatting changes:
- updated the graphic banner to use Comfortaa instead of Modata;
- formatted the About section in a note (as we have it in the Artwork
page), this way I think it draws attention and make the page more
colorful and friendly.