[Design-team] FUDcon Tempe shirt

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 17:12:15 UTC 2010

2010/12/2 Emily Dirsh <emily at fightingcrane.com>

> I've got an initial design for the back of the shirt posted here:
> http://emichan.fedorapeople.org/FudconTempe/hohokam.png (source file is
> in the same location). It's inspired by the art of the Hohokam who once
> lived in the area. I've got one more concept I'd like to explore, but I
> haven't got it finished/postable yet. Anyway, feedback (as always) is
> welcome.

Woah Emily, this is great! :)

Here's a few quick and dirty stabs at a dark shirt version:

White on black: http://schendje.fedorapeople.org/temp/shirt2.png
Dark blue: http://schendje.fedorapeople.org/temp/shirt.png
Mixed blues: http://schendje.fedorapeople.org/temp/shirt3.png

(The colors are off again on Fedora here, be warned)

But we'll get to that later. Love what you've done here so far (especially
the little Foundation bubbles).

Looking forward to seeing your other concept!

Jef