[Design-team] Fedora 15 GNOME Default Wallpaper

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Dec 22 07:44:56 UTC 2010

On 12/22/2010 09:11 AM, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
> On 12/22/2010 07:44 AM, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> <snip>
>> Ideally we would NOT vote (yes, I also think this is a bad way to make
>> the decision) but decide by consensus. We as a team tried to operate
>> this way all along (F10 was a bad exception we don't want to repeat).
>>

> I joined after F11. Would be helpful to know what happened at F10.

We had 4 competing design (Solar, InvinXible, Gears and Neon), nobody
backed down, it was impossible for the team to get to a consensus for a
"winner", we had to vote which lead to huge debates, animosity and
people trying to rig the system (join the team only for the vote). We
decided we want to be friends and not repeat the experience.