[Design-team] Upcoming Fedora 13 Tasks

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 02:51:47 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 10:57 AM, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:
> Start       End         NamePut that decision in front of interested parties
> Fri 25-Dec  Mon 08-Feb  Wallpaper Design for Alpha
> Mon 08-Feb  Mon 15-Feb  Finalize Alpha Wallpaper
> Tue 09-Feb  Tue 09-Feb  Spins Freeze
> Tue 09-Feb  Tue 09-Feb  Feature Freeze (Testable|Complete)

I'd like to suggest that, since we have one week left for the "design"
phase, that the Design team leaders do the following:

* Collect (or have collected) the current submissions on a wiki page for review.

* Use the week of Feb 1-7 to make some decisions about what design to
pursue for the Alpha wallpaper.

* Use the week of Feb 8-15 to solicit and prepare the candidate
wallpaper for the Alpha release.

Paul