[Design-team] F13 Rockets

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Feb 2 15:07:35 UTC 2010

On 02/02/2010 04:36 PM, Hristo Petkov wrote:
> The models are great on their own and suitable for the Cap of the OS
> (the introduction when downloading). You may place the Fedora logo on
> the rocket.

Oh, that's a great idea, I can see those rocket used on Anaconda banners
and splashes, website banners and so (however, not that much on the
desktop wallpaper, where we traditionally are more abstract).

> Just to ask - if the background is a rocket, what should the icons look

The icons as the the default icon theme? That's not something we (the
Design Team) have any decision power, but I expect mclasen will stay
again with Mist, which is a reasonable default.